At HomeLink Healthcare we take pride in what we do
We are looking for like-minded candidates to join our great team.
- Community Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Health Care Assistants
Role: Physiotherapist BAND 6 – HCPC registered
Salary: £40,000 to £49,000 per annum – Plus expenses. Paid travel & accommodation
Location: London regions of Lambeth and Southwark.
HomeLink Healthcare are currently looking for highly skilled Senior Physiotherapists to join our community team working in the London regions of Lambeth and Southwark.
We are looking for HCPC registered Physiotherapists who are available to work with us for up to 12 months (initially). The work will be predominantly home-based providing physiotherapy in the community setting.
A driving licence is preferable but not essential as access to public transport is an option.
HomeLink HealthCare offers all its Physiotherapists:
- Transport costs from home
- Accommodation costs.
To apply for this role, please submit your details and CV below.
If this role isn’t for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch by sending this job link.
Before you apply please check the following:
- Nurses must be NMC registered and have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience.
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists require valid HCPC registration and a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Health Care Assistants must have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience.
- All applicants are required to have the right to work in the UK.